REAL FOOD. REAL PLACES. REAL PEOPLE.
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
Learn to cook authentic, home-made Czech cuisine in a professional kitchen
Join us for a hands-on Cooking experience with an expert, local celebrity chef – and learn how to make mouth-watering regional specialties, while picking up practical skills & techniques in the kitchen. Whatever your Cooking ability this class will have something for you!
Together under the guidance of the local chef you’ll prepare a superb, three course Czech meal in an intimate atmosphere, enjoying a different carefully paired wine with each course. Join us for a Cooking class that you’ll never forget – just a three-minute walk from Charles Bridge and other top tourist sights.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Immerse yourself in an intimate cooking class with a local celebrity chef
- Learn how to make regional specialties you can reproduce at home
- Find out the secret behind perfect dumplings – Czech cuisine’s most famous dish
- Enjoy three fine Czech wines picked and paired by expert sommeliers
- Cook with new ingredients in ways that you wouldn’t normally try
- Improve your practical skills and techniques in the hands of a professional chef
- Receive all the recipes and tips to make these dishes back home
- We wouldn’t want you to go thirsty! You’ll have wine pairings along the way.
Tour bookings are fully refundable up to 48 hours before your tour date, and we can also swap you into a different tour if there’s availability. A change of plans is no problem.
Good to Know
6 food &
Entertaining and personable English speaking guide
Food Lovers’ Guide: full of insider’s tips and details
What to Bring
Bring a bottle of water or you can purchase one at the meeting point
We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes
If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as we will be outside for most of the tour
Get to the tour
Transportation to and from the food tour is not included, and we are unable to arrange this for you
Detailed information for how to arrive to the meeting point will be provided at time of booking
At the end of the food tour, our guides are always more than happy to call a taxi for you or point you in the right direction
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page