REAL FOOD. REAL PLACES. REAL PEOPLE.
As recommended by 99% of users on TripAdvisor
Experience a secret – and delicious – side of Prague most people miss!
Spend a magical evening enjoying the mystery of this lesser-known, medieval quarter of Prague found around the foothills of Prague Castle. Although close to the tourist hotspots (so a perfect tour to jump on after your day of sightseeing), your entertaining local guide will take you down picturesque, tiny back streets to discover some of the city’s most hidden gems. You’ll be taken into secret wine cellars, backstreet bistros and tiny, family-run cafés, to savor Prague’s best food and drink. Along your stroll you will also visit many famous, but lesser known sites like the John Lennon Wall, Kampa island and David Cerny’s sculptures. An enchanting evening in Europe’s most magical city!
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Explore the secret streets and tucked-away alleys of this spectacular medieval quarter
- Try beer from the heart of Saaz region, known for the best hops, paired with local cured meats and cheeses
- Visit a wine shop with top shelf wines only known to locals
- Dine on traditional goulash served with home brewed ale at a family-run locals joint
- Learn why Czech wine is receiving world acclaim – sample some and learn its history
- The most traditional café loved by actors and writers for tastings of traditional Czech spirits
- All of your photos will look amazing with the Prague castle as the backdrop
- Visit the famous John Lennon wall and learn how it came to be
Tour bookings are fully refundable up to 48 hours before your tour date, and we can also swap you into a different tour if there’s availability. A change of plans is no problem.
Good to Know
11 food &
Entertaining and personable English speaking guide
Food Lovers’ Guide: full of insider’s tips and details
What to Bring
Bring a bottle of water or you can purchase one at the meeting point
We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes
If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as we will be outside for most of the tour
Get to the tour
Transportation to and from the food tour is not included, and we are unable to arrange this for you
Detailed information for how to arrive to the meeting point will be provided at time of booking
At the end of the food tour, our guides are always more than happy to call a taxi for you or point you in the right direction
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page